Meta Quest 2 Advanced All
- Buy Meta Quest 2. Get Beat Saber. For a limited time, get the hit VR rhythm game included when you buy Meta Quest 2.* Keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high speed action unfolds around you with a super-fast processor and high-resolution display.
- Experience total immersion with 3D positional audio, hand tracking and haptic feedback, working together to make virtual worlds feel real.
- Play without worries as an easy-to-use Guardian boundary lets you set your designated play space and alerts you if you move outside it.
- Travel universes in blockbuster fantasies, scare yourself witless in horror adventures or collaborate with colleagues in innovative workspaces.
- Explore an expanding universe of over 350 titles across gaming, fitness, social/multiplayer and entertainment, including exclusive blockbuster releases and totally unique VR experiences.
Upcoming Nintendo Switch Games
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp – TBA – Buy It
- Anonymous Code – 2023
- Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration – Holiday 2022
- Bomb Rush Cyberfunk – Summer 2023
- Disney Illusion Island – 2023
- Doraemon Story of Seasons Friend of the Great Kingdom – 2022
- Endless Dungeon – 2023
- Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse – Early 2023
- Front Mission 2 Remake – 2023
- Front Mission 3 Remake – TBA
- Friends vs. Friends – TBA
- Evil West – November 22 – Buy It
- Just Dance 2023 Edition – November 22 – Buy It
- Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary – November 2022
Ps5 & Ps4 Games Coming Out In November 2022
November 2022 has barely started to take shape, yet the month already has a couple of the year’s biggest PlayStation releases. God of War Ragnarok is undoubtedly November’s standout project for PS5 and PS4 owners, as the sequel looks primed and ready to build on the fantastic work of its 2018 predecessor. Due to being cross-generation, the upcoming game’s advancements and improvements are unpredictable, but there are a number of things that the title could fine-tune.
Ragnarok is not the only major AAA game scheduled for November 2022 as Ubisoft’s Skull And Bones will be also debuting. The pirate-themed open-world project is set to come out just a day before Kratos’s next adventure, and these two titles might be able to keep players busy for the rest of the year on their own.
Square Enix has announced Tactics Ogre: Reborn, a remake of the classic 1995 tactical RPG . The original’s reputation is well-earned, and the remake will be changing quite a few things to modernize the experience. For people looking for a turn-based strategy 4X game, Humankind will be coming to the PS5. The PC version garnered a positive reception, and hopefully, the console port retains that version’s magic.
Goat Simulator 3 will be injecting some chaos into November 2022’s PlayStation line-up. If the sequel is anywhere near as endearingly silly as the previous entry, the game should be a blast.
- : Clash – Artifacts of Chaos
- : Gundam Evolution
Recommended Reading: How To Watch Playstation Clips On Phone
Kingdom Hearts Hd 15 + 25 Remix
Theres a lot of game inKingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, and not all of it is good. Thankfully, it does have two of the best games from the PlayStation 2 era as part of the collection: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2.
While this series gets a lot of well-earned guff for its story and general obsession with nonsense, it does have quite a bit of heart . Both games are a delightful romp through iconic worlds, which is a real treat for fans who grew up watching Disney movies or playing Final Fantasy games. And while its simple enough to still be good fun for kids, theres enough depth in its character progression to keep more focused players hooked.
As a series, Kingdom Hearts is pretty impenetrable. But this collection is the best way to enter a world filled with bizarre characters, adventures, and encounters. And for how goofy it can be, its a series worth falling in love with.
/21 Wipeout Omega Collection
WipEout Omega Collection is a great futuristic racing game where players control anti-gravity ships through a myriad of different modes and tracks. Every ship comes with its own special characteristics and add-ons. You’ll be able to customize and earn different updates as you play the game and collect items.
RELATED: The Best PlayStation Racing Games
It contains remasters of the original games of the series and will keep you busy as you learn to navigate the tracks and execute hairpin turns. Plus, it has a really cool soundtrack that is sure to get your blood pumping.
Don’t Miss: Can Ps5 Play With Ps4
A Plague Tale: Requiem
Release date: October 18, 2022
A Plague Tale: Innocence wasnt top of our needs a sequel list but well definitely take a follow up to the rat-based nightmares of Amicia and her brother Hugos original adventure. The combination of the first games heartfelt story and tense stealth sequences through plague-ravaged France made a compelling, if grim, experience. Theres not been too much revealed about Requiem just yet but the mention of a curse means that were probably not getting a happily ever after any time soon.
The Last Of Us Part 1
The Last of Us originally released in 2013 and quickly became a classic. Since then, the game has been remastered, and now, it’s been remade for the PS5. Unlike the remaster, which just focused on graphical changes, The Last of Us Part I remake features totally revised gameplay, controls, performance, and even accessibility options, bringing the game more in line its sequel on the PS5.
For those who haven’t gotten the chance to play yet, or just want to relive one of the biggest games of all-time ahead of the HBO adaptation, now’s the time to experience it.
The Last of Us Part 1
Relive one of the greatest games ever made with new stunning graphics, gameplay updates, and more.
Buy from: PlayStation Store
Also Check: Has The Ps5 Come Out Yet
Final Fantasy 1: A Realm Reborn
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn has undergone one of the most incredible journeys of any modern game. What started as a complete reboot of the original Final Fantasy 14 has become one of the most popular MMOs out there, with four expansions and a new era on the horizon.
Final Fantasy 14 was originally built with mouse-and-keyboard controls in mind. However, it offers fluid controller support that allows myriad players to enjoy the world, removing a barrier that has plagued console MMOs for more than a decade.
There are hundreds of hours of cooperative content to wade through in Final Fantasy 14, so being able to play it from the comfort of your couch without compromising the MMO experience makes it a standout game in the PlayStation 4s library.
May 2022 Video Game Releases
- Salt and Sacrifice – 10th May
- We Were Here Forever – 10th May
- The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story – 12th May
- Evil Dead: The Game – 13th May
- Tennis Manager 2022 – 17th May
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong – 19th May
- Touken Ranbu Warriors – 24th May
- Yurukill: The Calumniation Game – 25th May
- Sniper Elite 5 – 26th May
- My Time at Sandrock – 26th May
- The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails – 26th May
- Pac-Man Museum + – 27th May
Also Check: Why Is My Ps4 Pro So Slow
Razer Blackshark V2 Gaming Headset: Thx 71 Spatial Surround Sound
- Frequency Response 12 Hz 28 kHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with a with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
Kena: Bridge Of Spirits
Without a doubt, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a really good game. You play as Kena, someone who guides spirits to their next life. Its an interesting thing to see. You guide Kena to a village that just experienced a terrible disaster, and there are a lot of trapped spirits there. As a spirit guide, its your job to make sure they find peace.
Gameplay-wise, your main purview is exploration throughout the games world. With some additional combat and puzzles here and there. If you like exploration spiced with some combat and a compelling story, get Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
Don’t Miss: How To Fix Playstation 4
The Last Of Us Part 2
The follow-up to 2013’s The Last of Us is the pinnacle of Naughty Dog’s storytelling ambitions during the life of the PS3 and PS4. Part 2’s ambitious, uncompromising story delivers at nearly every unexpected turn, with character arcs that are poignant, risky, and devastating. Naughty Dog asks you, the player, to do your best to reckon with morally ambiguity in ways that have evoked some of the strongest across the board reactions that weve seen from any game, ever.
It’s also perhaps Naughty Dog’s most mechanically complex game to date, and its stealth and action systems delivers moment after moment that feel like they should be scripted but are instead entirely dynamic. It may be one of the more divisive games of the generation, but its also one of the best an absolute haymaker of a game we still can’t stop thinking about.
The Last of Us Part 1, a PS5 remake of the series’ first game, is now available. Our review called it “the best way to play or replay Naughty Dogs esteemed survival classic.” Elsewhere in Naughty Dog’s post-apocalyptic universe, HBO is developing a Last of Us TV series due out in 2023.
/21 Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
What started out as a riff on the popular first-person shooters of the day quickly grew to become a veritable competitive shooter in its own right with Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
The development team at PopCap Games basically took all the feedback from the first Garden Warfare and used it as a basis to craft a sequel that improved on the original in nearly every way. The result is a game that lived up to its title by providing countless hours of lighthearted mayhem while remaining fun to play.
Read Also: How Much Will Be The Ps5
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
- Developer: Arc System Works, P-Studio
- Publisher: Atlus USA
- Platform: Arcade, PS3, 360, PC, NS, PS4
- Release: March 17, 2022 PC, NS, PS4
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is not a new game. This title launched back in 2013 initially. However, its finally making its way onto the PC, Nintendo Switch, and the PlayStation 4 this year. If youve played through the Persona 4 release, youll find that this fighting game acts as a spin-off to the Persona series. This particular game will take place immediately after the events of Persona 4 Arena and a few months after Persona 4. The narrative is centered around a supernatural fog that has flooded the town of Inaba. Ultimately, this caused our party of heroes to investigate the strange occurrence. Again, the game has been around since the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 console generation. But, if youre either looking to go through the Persona 4 franchise for the first time or replay this particular spin-off release, then it looks like youll have the chance to enjoy this fighting game youll get to this March.
Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course Dlc
- Release date: June 30, 2022
- Developer: Studio MDHR
- Publisher: Studio MDHR
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Ah, Cuphead. The game that embodies both the old-school look of cartoons, while embracing the this is the hardest thing Ive ever played difficultly that has drawn in so many people over the years. The game has had a lauded main campaign and game, and praised DLC. But now, its time for the final one.
Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC will feature you going to the last set of islands within Cupheads world and taking on one last set of challenges and bosses. You can once again play as Cuphead or Mughead, as well as the new Miss Chalice!
So dont miss out on the ending to one of the most beloved games of recent times!
You May Like: How To Delete Corrupted Data On Ps4
F1 Manager 2022 August 25
- Release date: August 25, 2022
- Developer: Frontier Developments plc
- Publisher: Frontier Developments plc
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows
The F1 circuit is one of the most grueling kinds of racing circuits around. Youre low to the ground, going at high speeds, and a crash can mean the end of everything, but winning can be the start of everything great. Yet it takes more than just a driver to get victory.
In F1 Manager 2022, youll play not just as the driver, but the manager of an F1 club, where youll be managing everything from top to bottom in order to have the most successful club out there. Youll need to manage your car, your driver, the crew, get parts, get sponsorships and more. Your moves will be judged by those in charge, so make sure you do all your can to make the right ones, and then have the results speak for themselves.
Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
- Developer: Koei Tecmo Games, Team Ninja
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, X/S
- Release: March 18, 2022
Final Fantasy has been around for ages at this point. The video game franchise has continued to thrive over the years. However, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin takes players back to the beginning. Overall, the game is a different take on the first game with inspirations for certain plot points. Well get more insight into the Warriors of Light while players are taking the role of a man named Jack Garland. Youll find Jack is fueled with the need to destroy Chaos, which became quite a meme when the initial trailer came out for this game. Regardless, it looks like well still get an action RPG experience here like the Final Fantasy VII Remake. Although, how this game will hold up against other iconic titles remains a mystery. Well be getting our hands on this game within March of this year. Fortunately, its not a game that will make you go back to replace the first Final Fantasy installment. But again, this is not a remake of the first title either.
Also Check: How Much Is The Sims 4 On Ps4
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Platform: PC, NS, PS4, PS5, XBO, X/S
Lego games are always a popular hit as they offer a parody of the source material suitable for all ages. Weve seen Lego Star Wars games released in the past, but in 2022 were getting Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. This game will put players through the entire Skywalker saga with all nine episodes. We know that players can jump between whatever episode they like, but each will carry different iconic moments from the game to play through. Combat was also tweaked since the last Lego Star Wars games were released. You can expect more combos with lightsabers, but youll also have blasters and the use of Force.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is without question the most ambitious entry in the Metal Gear series. So ambitious, in fact, that its something of an unfinished masterpiece. While a lot of hardcore fans of the series were disappointed by the games scattered story, its hard to deny that the moment-to-moment gameplay is absolutely phenomenal. On top of rock-solid movement and a huge, sometimes literal, sandbox to explore, The Phantom Pain gives players a huge arsenal of weapons, vehicles, gadgets, and AI companions to approach missions creatively. As always, stealthy tactical gameplay is rewarded heavily, but if a mission goes sideways the game doesnt punish you too hard for getting get loud and messy. Even if youve never played another Metal Gear game, this is a hell of an experience. If the plot leaves you with a big question mark over your head, dont feel left out. Thats part of the fun.
MGS 5 earned a spot on our list of the 10 best open-world games.
Release Date:Developer:IGNs IGN’s
Don’t Miss: How To Get Free Playstation Plus Membership
Other Playstation 4 Games Releasing In September 2022
- Chenso Club – Sept. 1
- Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness – Sept. 1
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R – Sept. 2
- Lego Brawls – Sept. 2
- The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition – Sept. 6
- Train Sim World 3 – Sept. 6
- Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix – Sept. 8
- The Fox Awaits Me – Sep. 8
- Steelrising – Sept. 8
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School – Sept. 8
- Isonzo – Sept. 13
- Blind Fate: Edo No Yami – Sept. 15
- Despot’s Game – Sept. 15
- Dragon Quest X Offline – Sept. 15
- Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord – Sept. 15
- SBK 22 – Sept. 15
- The DioField Chronicle – Sept. 22
- OneShot: World Machine Edition – Sept. 22
- Potion Permit – Sept. 22
- Session: Skate Sim – Sept. 22
- DreamWorks Dragons: Legends of the Nine Realms – Sept. 23
- Alfred Hitchcock Vertigo – Sept. 27
- Hokko Life – September 27
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero – Sept. 27
- Moonscars – Sept.27
- Harvest OverRay + Ano Ko wa Ore kara Hanarenai – Sept. 29
- KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! Cursed Relic and the Perplexed Adventurers – Sept. 29
- Labyrinth of Zangetsu – Sept. 29
- The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II -CRIMSON SiN- – Sept. 29
- Little Witch Nobeta – Sept. 29
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Sept. 29
- Post Void – Sept. 29
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth – Sept. 29
- Airoheart – Sept. 30
- Lemon Cake – Sept. 30
- Paw Patrol: Grand Prix – Sept. 30