Send Ps4 Clips To Iphone
At this stage, it is super convenient to transfer videos from PS4 to iPhone’s AppleTV app with DearMob iPhone Manager!
Step 1: With iPhone connected to your computer and DearMob launched, hit the “Video& Movie” tab for video transfer.
Step 2: Click the “Add Video” button to browse the video in your USB drive, or you can directly drag the PS4 clips to the panel.
Step 3: Click the “Sync” button to apply the changes.
Why choose DearMob iPhone Manager to send PS4 clips to iPhone?
- Do not overwrite – When transferring data, music, photos, videos, etc. stored on the iPhone will not be overwritten and deleted.
- Two-way transfer – Not only can you transfer videos from computer to iPhone, but you can easily import videos from your iPhone to your computer.
- Supports video transcoding and compression – If the PS4 clips’ formats are incompatible with iPhone, it can be auto-converted to MP4 compatible with iPhone upon import. Besides, since DearMob can compress a video over 1 GB by about 50% without deterioration, the capacity is greatly saved.
- Overwhelmingly fast transfer speed – Importing 1GB large video to iPhone only take about 2 minutes.
- Easy to use – Even beginners can operate intuitively thanks to the simple interface and idiot-proof operation buttons.
Start A New Recording
If you want to record a video by basically pressing Record on your PS4 before you start playing, press the Share button twice, just like youre double-clicking a mouse, to start rolling. The PS4 will record for the length of time youve set starting when you double-press the Share button, and you can stop the recording at any time by double-pressing the Share button again. When the recording is complete, your clip will be saved in the Capture Gallery folder on your PlayStation 4s home screen.
Make sure that the game youre recording doesnt automatically disable recording features, as well. Certain titles Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is an infamous example, as well as the Ratchet & Clank reboot will temporarily stop the capture feature from working in order to preserve story spoilers. To get around this, youll have to use a capture card rather than the built-in share features on the console, but very few games make use of it more than a few times.
Add Your Iphone Or Ipad To The Ps4’s Remote Play Devices
– You first need to ensure that your PS4 has system software 7.02 or above. It should have downloaded automatically, but if not head to System Software Update in the main Settings menu. It will check and download and install the latest build.
– To register your iOS device with the PS4 manually, head to the same main Settings menu on the console.
– Now go to Remote Play Connection Settings by scrolling down.
– In there, click on Add Device.
– On the next screen you will see a code comprised of eight numbers and a countdown clock on how long the code will be valid.
– Before the time runs out, go back to your iOS device and on the “Searching for PS4” screen you will see “Register Manually” in the bottom corner.
– Click on that and you can enter the code from the PS4 itself. The devices should then pair and the PS4 homescreen appear on your phone or tablet as before.
– This could also be required should you want to switch PS4 consoles, which you can do in the iOS app’s settings.
Recommended Reading: How To Use A Ps4 Controller On Project 64
How To Move Ps5 Screenshots To Your Pc
1. Find a USB stick and make sure youre not overly concerned about what’s stored on it.
The PS5 should just create a new folder for screenshots without disturbing whats already on there, but better to be safe than sorry, so make backups before you begin.
2. From the main menu of the PS5, head to Settings. Its the small cog icon in the top right-hand corner of the home screen.
3. Scroll down to Storage and press to select it. Its the seventh option down.
4. From the Storage menu, scroll across and select Media Gallery,” where all your screenshots and videos are stored.
5. Highlight the screenshot or video you want to move to your PC and select it.
6. From the menu that appears, press Copy to USB Drive, and your PS5 will copy the screenshot or video to the USB stick.
Sharing Screenshots And Gameplay Videos Via Playstation Parties
To share your screenshots to your phone using PlayStation Parties, youll need:
- A PS5
- An internet connection on your PS5 and your mobile device.
1. Locate the Screenshot or Video Youd Like to Share on Your PS5
The quickest and easiest way to find your PlayStation 5 Gallery and, therefore, the screenshot youd like to share, is by tapping the Create button on your DualSense controller.
This will bring up the Create menu and the bottom-left of the Create pop-up should hold your most recent screenshot. Highlight it with the cursor, and tap X. This will open the image menu and with it the option . You can cycle through all your captured media with the L1 and R1 trigger buttons.
Alternatively, if youd rather search in a grid view rather than a carousel, select Go to Media Gallery. This opens your screenshot and video collection. In here, you can find the screenshot or video you want to share with your phone.
You can also find your screenshot by going to Game Library > Installed. If you scroll to the bottom of the list of installed games, youll see Media Library. Select that with the X button and youre in.
2. Share the Photo With a Party
Now that youve found your screenshot or video, highlight it with the cursor and, again, press X. This will bring up another menu, in which you will see the option. Highlight that and select it with the X button.
3. Find the Screenshot/Video on Your Mobile Device
Also Check: Can You Share Playstation Plus
How To Transfer Pictures To The Playstation 4 Or Pro
Cameron Summerson is the Editor in Chief of Review Geek and serves as an Editorial Advisor for How-To Geek and LifeSavvy. Hes been covering technology for nearly a decade and has written over 4,000 articles and hundreds of product reviews in that time. Hes been published in print magazines and quoted as a smartphone expert in the New York Times. Read more…
People have long wanted to transfer images to their PlayStation consoles, but with the recent update that allows custom wallpapers, there has never been a better time to know how to do this. The unfortunate thing here is that theres no straightforward way to simply transfer images to the PlayStation, so a workaround in necessary.
There are a couple of different ways of going about getting images to your PlayStation 4 or Pro, and well outline them both here. Spoiler: they both end in taking a screenshot of your PS4 screen.
Sharing Ps5 Screenshots And Gameplay Videos To Your Mobile Device
You can share your screenshots from the PS5 to your mobile, but not directly. There is no way to access captured content direct through the PlayStation mobile app you can’t even access your Media Gallery through it.
To save your screenshots and gameplay videos to mobile, you have two options. You can do it via messages or via Twitter. Here are both workarounds…
You May Like: Is Rainbow Six Siege Crossplay Pc Ps4
Best Controller: Backbone One
If mounting your phone to a controller sounds like more work than youd like, and youd rather have your phone be the controller, the Backbone One is the way to go. Its made specifically for iPhone and MFi certified. Some cases may not fit inside the Backbone Ones handles as they connect to the lightning port.
This controller is compatible with Apple Arcade, Playstation Remote Play, Stadia, and Xbox Game Pass Games. It comes with L3 and R3 capability and responsive analog triggers. It can even help you record, edit, and share gaming clips from your phone.
You can even connect your headset and charge your phone with pass-through charging while you play. When you purchase the Backbone One, it comes with a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Adjust Your Video Settings
First, hold down the button on your PlayStation 4 controller to open up the Share menu . From here, youll be able to change a bunch of different settings for how you share content you create on your PS4, including video. Youll need to use these settings later to upload your video, but for now, you want to prep the PS4 to record the exact length of your clips. To do this, go to the Set Video Length menu.
Here, you can determine how long the PlayStation 4 will record when you press the share button. The PS4 can automatically record for as long as an hour or as short as 30 seconds, but the default time is 15 minutes.
Read Also: Is Half Life Alyx On Ps4
How To Share Ps5 Screenshots And Gameplay Videos To Your Phone
Sharing PlayStation 5 game captures to your phone should be simple. It isn’t, but here’s what you need to do.
Sharing a screenshot between your PS5 and your smartphone should be a straightforward process. Given that PlayStation has its own mobile app, you’d think the gallery would be available there. But it isn’t, and sharing your screenshots or videos between devices is actually a bit of a pain.
Want to share PS5 screenshots and gameplay capture to your mobile device? Here’s how…
How Do I Transfer Files From Phone To Ps4
The process of transferring files between an external device and the PS4 is not consumer-friendly and very confusing. You may even lose your previous files stored in your external device, once formatted into ExFAT or FAT32 formats.
However, you can also make things easier if you only want to transfer images and videos directly from your phone to the PS4. Read on to see for yourself.
You can also find another simpler method to transfer images into your PS4, as recorded by YouTuber Zach Rotz below:
If you are already upgrading yourself to a PlayStation 5, follow this guide to utilize your PS4s HDD for your computer, extra storage is always good for your PC.
Also Check: What Is Safe Mode On Ps4
How To Transfer Videos From Computer To Iphone
Watching a movie with iPhone XR/XS/X or iPhone 8/7/7 Plus during a long journey sounds good. Many people want to transfer movies, TV Shows, and other videos from PC/Mac to iPhone and enjoy these videos without the limitation of time and place. Now, the question is how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone 5/6/7/8/X/XR/XS.
This article will provide you three ways to copy a video to iPhone. Firstly, you can send a video from computer to iPhone via email. Or you can transfer movies and TV shows from computer to iPhone with FonePaw DoTrans. And the third option would be transferring videos from PC to iPhone with iTunes.
People also read:
How To Trim A Clip On Ps4
People who want to share their clips should trim them prior to sharing. Most platforms wont allow you to upload overly long clips. Also, you dont want to share boring parts of the clip anyway.
You can trim a PS4 clip from the Capture Gallery by following these steps:
Also Check: Dolphin Ps4 Controller
Quick Ways To Transfer Videos From Pc To Iphone
There are many times when we need to transfer videos from computer to the iPhone. For example, you on your computer and want to add them to iPhone so that you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere. Or, you imported a video from iPhone to computer for editing and then want to send it back to your iPhone.
To add videos from your computer to your iPhone, you can sync them using iTunes. But iTunes is not the only option and there are some alternatives to it. This article will detail how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone with or without iTunes.
Bonus Tip: If you have accidentally deleted or lost your photos or app videos, dont be panic. Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery can always help you out. It can recover your photos and videos in Camera Roll, Photo Stream, App Photos, App Videos, and many more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Also Check: How To Edit Walls In Fortnite Ps4
How To Move Multiple Ps5 Screenshots To Your Pc
1. To move multiple screenshots from your PS5 to your PC in one go, follow steps 1 to 4 as described above, until you reach the Media Gallery screen.
2. This time, move to the left of the screen and press the button with two squares and a check box. When you hover over this, it will be labelled Select Multiple.”
3. Nowpress X on every PS5 screenshot or video you want to move to your PC.
You can deselect an item by pressing X again. The options on the right-hand side will keep a running tally of how many screenshots youve picked.
4. Once youve got all the PS5 screenshots and videos you want to move to your PC, press the three dot button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, and choose Copy to USB Drive.”
5. Insert the USB stick in your PC or Mac and open the drive The screenshots and videos will neatly be sorted into folders named with each game title, so it should be easy to find what youre looking for.
You May Like: How To Get Backup Codes Ps4 Without Signing In
How To Transfer Videos From Pc To Ipad With Google Drive
Similarly to iCloud, the file storage service Google Drive also enables you to store files in cloud storage and sync files across your devices. Other choices include Dropbox, OneDrive, Tresorit, and more.
To add videos to iPad from PC via Google Drive:
Step 1. Go to and sign in with your Google account.
Step 2. Click the “New” button and choose “File upload” or “Folder upload”.
Step 3. Find and select the files or folders you’d like to transfer and click “Upload”.
Step 4. Download and install Google Drive for iOS on your iPad from the App Store.
Step 5. Sign in with your Google account and now you could access the items from your computer. Download the videos to your device if necessary.
If you decide to use a cloud storage service, make sure you are using the same account on the devices and there is enough storage to store the items.
Why Can’t Ps4 Play Apple Music
Before we get down to the 2 methods, it’s important to figure out the reason why PS4 can’t play Apple Music. In fact, that’s simply because the music formats supported by Playstation 4 include MP3, AAC, FLAC, and M4A only. However, songs you download from Apple Music are all encoded in a special format called M4P with protection. As a result, you can’t get it to work on PS4 as you do with other common files. Therefore, to make Apple Music playable on PS4, you can convert Apple Music to common audio or use a helper like DLNA to stream. Among the methods, the more widely used solution is converting the Apple Music songs from protected M4P to MP3 or AAC with a 3rd party Apple Music converting tool. Now let’s see how to use the converting method to play Apple Music on PS4.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Ps4 Controller To Pc With Bluetooth
How To Record Hd Gameplay On Your Ps4
Its very simple to record gameplay on your PS4. Firstly, tap the Share button once to open the sharing menu, and then press X on the Sharing and Broadcast Settings option.
Next, press X on the Video Clip Settings option. Make sure the Length of Video clip is set to 60 minutes and the Dimensions are set to 1920×1080. After that, you can back out and load the game youd like to play.
Once you are playing, you can start recording at any time by double tapping the Once you want to finish your recording, simply double tap the again.
Once you are ready to move your recordings over to your PC, plug your USB stick into one of the front USB ports of the PS4. After,return to the home screen and select the Capture Gallery option. Recordings will be sorted into different folders, so you can either select the folder for the game you played or just select all.
Once youve found the recording youd like to save, press the Options button when the recording is highlighted.On the new window that appears, scroll up and select the Copy to USB storage device option. The video file you had highlighted before will now be ticked.
If you have other video files, they can also be selected now. After that, navigate to the copy button on the bottom right and press X once it is highlighted.
Finally, press OK and the file or files will be copied over to your USB stick. Once the copying has completed, you can disconnect your USB stick and connect it to your PC.