Solution : Transfer Videos From Pc To Iphone Camera Roll Without Itunes
You can connect your iPhone and computer and sync videos to iPhone through iTunes. But it would be annoying if iTunes keeps popping up message which says that the old videos which come from other iTunes library will be deleted first.
So what can be a good solution on how to transfer video to iPhone? FonePaw DoTrans is much simple and convenient. There is no size limitation and you can transfer new videos from computer to iPhone without deleting the old ones. This lets you have another option to transfer videos/movies from computer to iPhone except using iTunes. Also, you don’t need any file format converter, it will automatically convert the incompatible video files to the formats such as MP4, M4V and MOV files which are compatible with your iPhone.
Before you can move videos from PC/Mac to iPhone, you should download the trial version of FonePaw DoTrans and the following steps would show you the way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone.
1. Connect iPhone to your computer
Run FonePaw DoTrans on your computer and connect iPhone to computer via the USB cable. The software will quickly recognize your iPhone.
2. Transfer videos from computer to iPhone
When all videos are added to iPhone, you can open the “TV” app on your iPhone to watch them.
Connect A Ps4 Controller To Your Iphone Ipad Or Apple Tv
Let’s start with the PS4 controllers.
If you don’t see the controller appear, make sure that you’re out of range of your PlayStation.
How To Pair An Xbox Controller With Your Iphone
Now, let’s pair an Xbox One controller. Here’s where things get, to quote Gollum from Lord Of The Rings, “Tricksy.” Not all Xbox One controllers will work with your iPhone, iPad or AppleTV. Specifically, you need a model 1708 controller, aka the one that came with the Xbox One S.
To check which model of Xbox One controller you have:
To pair your Xbox 1708 controller:
You May Like: How To Set Up Microsoft Account On Ps4
Option 2 Copy Videos To Ipad With Itunes File Sharing
You can transfer videos from PC to an app on your iPad that supports file sharing.
Step 1. Connect your iPad to your computer with a USB cable and run iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
Step 2. Unlock your device and trust the computer. If required, enter your device passcode.
Step 3. Select the device icon and choose “File Sharing”. Now you should see a list of the apps that support file sharing, including many video-related apps.
Step 4. Choose the app you want to copy the videos to, e.g. iMovie, and then add the video file to the app. You can either drag the videos you want to transfer to the window on the right side or click “Add File” to add the items to the app. Afterward, the file will be copied to your device automatically.
Step 5. When it has finished, Open “iMovie” and click the download icon.
Step 6. Select “iTunes” > “Import Files”. By doing so, you can transfer videos to your iPad from PC successfully.
How To Transfer Videos From Computer To Iphone
Watching a movie with iPhone XR/XS/X or iPhone 8/7/7 Plus during a long journey sounds good. Many people want to transfer movies, TV Shows, and other videos from PC/Mac to iPhone and enjoy these videos without the limitation of time and place. Now, the question is how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone 5/6/7/8/X/XR/XS.
This article will provide you three ways to copy a video to iPhone. Firstly, you can send a video from computer to iPhone via email. Or you can transfer movies and TV shows from computer to iPhone with FonePaw DoTrans. And the third option would be transferring videos from PC to iPhone with iTunes.
People also read:
Recommended Reading: When Was Ps4 Released
How To Quickly Capture A Screenshot
To quickly save a screenshot to your PlayStation 4s local storage, you can press the Share button on the controller and hold it down for at least one second. Your PlayStation 4 will save a screenshot without visiting the Share screen. Youll see an icon appear in the top-left corner of the screen to let you know the screenshot was saved successfully.
How To Connect A Ps4 Controller To An Iphone
1. On your PS4 controller, press the PlayStation and buttons. Hold both down until the backlight light starts flashing, which indicates that your PS4 controller is in pairing mode.
2. While your controller is in pairing mode, open your iPhone’s Settings app and select the Bluetooth tab. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone if it’s not, you can tap the slider at the top of this screen to turn it on.
3. Your iPhone will scan for nearby Bluetooth devices. When it finds your controller, you should see its name appear under Other Devices if you’re using an official PS4 controller, it’ll likely be called DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller. Tap it to connect.
4. Wait a moment. Once the controller successfully connects, the controller will be listed under My Devices, labeled with the word “Connected.”
Happy gaming! And if you’re looking for a new game to tackle with your new controls, Apple Arcade has lots of great options.
Don’t Miss: Ps4 Usb Mod
Send Ps4 Clips To Iphone
At this stage, we can easily get PS4 clips on iPhone by using DearMob iPhone Manager!
Step 1: With iPhone connected to your computer and DearMob launched, hit the “Video& Movie” tab for video transfer.
Step 2: Click the “Add Video” button to browse the video in USB drive, or you can directly drag the PS4 clips to the panel.
Step 3: Click the “Sync” button to apply the changes.
Why Choose DearMob iPhone Manager to Send PS4 Clips to iPhone?
- No data loss: Get PS4 videos or other sorts of files without overwriting/deleting the original.
- Two-way transfer:Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, and vice versa.
- Save your space: Let you compress large videos by 40% without visible quality loss
- Fast speed:Sending large PS4 video to iPhone only takes about 2 minutes.
- Easy to use: Simple interface and idiot-proof operation buttons.
What’s more? If the PS4 clips’ formats are incompatible with iPhone, it can be auto-converted to MP4 compatible with iPhone upon import. All in all, we highly recommend you to get videos from PS4 to iPhone via DearMob iPhone Manager. With a bunch of powerful features and a professional data transfer tool offered by this powerful iPhone manager, transfering PS4 clips to iPhone can be easy like walking in the park.
How To Stream Content From Your Phone To A Ps4
Most of us make use of our smartphones to consume media items like music, pictures and videos. This is one reason why our smartphone screens have become so large. However, these smartphone screens are still no match for a large-screen TV when it comes to quality video experience. If you own a Chromecast, you can stream content from your Android smartphone to your TV easily. However, you can do the same with your PlayStation 4. Heres how to stream media to your PS4 from your Android smartphone:
- First of all, download and install Pixel Media Server on your Android smartphone. You can find this app in the Google Play Store.
- Open the application and tap DMS Name to give a name to your device.
- Tap Share Folder to select which folder you want to share.
- Tap the Play button at the bottom to start Pixel Media Server
- Turn on your PS4 and ensure that it is on the same WiFi network as your Android smartphone
- Open the media player onyour PS4
- Select the Pixel Media Server drive
- Navigate the folders to locate and stream photos, videos and music files from your phone.
- MobileinIndia on OnePlus 8T a year after: Does it live up to the flagship killer tag, or are you settling?
You May Like: How To Turn Off The Voice In Minecraft Ps4
Can You Get Ps4 Capture Gallery On Phone
Getting that perfect picture of your epic victory against a dreaded Boss: awesome. Recording a video of your last-minute bicycle kick goal to win in FIFA: priceless. With these files stored safely inside the PlayStation 4s Capture Gallery, is there a way for you to access them directly from your mobile phone?
No, you cannot access the PlayStation 4 Capture Gallery directly from your mobile phone. The Capture Gallery can only be viewed by turning on the PlayStation 4, but you can transfer those files to your computer via a USB device .
The PS4s system infrastructure is specifically designed to stop users from messing with the system but there are ways around this.
I will explain how you can access the PS4 gallery on your phone, and how to transfer files from phone to PS4, and how to transfer videos from your phone to the PS4 with a USB. Read on to find out.
Want the best PS4 accessories in time for the end of year sales? Treat yourself or a friend to the best PS4 products on Amazon by or the button below
Drmare Itunes To Ps4 Converter
- Supports all kinds of iTunes movies, TV shows and so on
- Run at a faster converting speed which is fastest by far
- Encode iTunes M4V to the best preset profile of PS4
- Keep lossless quality, including AC3 5.1 audio, CC, etc.
- Step 1Load iTunes M4V films
- First of all, please make sure you have already downloaded the iTunes movies first. Then you can simply drag the M4V videos from the iTunes folder to the DRmare. Also, you can navigate to the bottom left corner to click the ‘+’. Then it will open a list of the iTunes movies. And you can select the ones you want to convert to load. The software supports to import multiple files at a time.
- Step 2Select PS4 output profile
- You can click the ‘Format’ button and go to the ‘Devices’ tab panel. Then find and choose the profile ‘PlayStation 4’. By the way, since PS4 also supports MP4, AVI, etc., you can choose other formats you prefer too.
- Step 3Start converting iTunes M4V videos to PS4
- After that, you can press the ‘Convert’ button to start converting iTunes M4V movies. It will remove DRM from iTunes videos and convert them promptly quickly. Then you can check the ‘Converted’ button to find the DRM-free iTunes movies on your computer.
- Video Guide How to Watch iTunes on PS4
Recommended Reading: How To Get Mods For Gta 5 On Ps4
Solution : Why Can’t I Add Videos To Iphone From Pc
We noticed that many users have a common problem:
“I sent my video on the iPhone to my PC. But when I tried to transfer the video back, it doesn’t work.”
Well, there is one thing that we should be noticed: copying or moving from iPhone to computer is a one-way transmission. It would not work the other way around. To copy videos to iPhone from PC, you can try FonePaw DoTrans, iTunes or the next method that we are going to introduce: Dropbox.
Stream Video From Your Iphone Ipad Or Ipod Touch To A Tv
To stop streaming, tap AirPlay in the app that you’re streaming from, then tap your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the list.
1. SharePlay doesn’t support AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs. To stream video with SharePlay, use an Apple TV.
2. Some video apps might not support AirPlay. If you cant use AirPlay with a video app, check the App Store on your Apple TV to see if that app is available.
Recommended Reading: How To Link Xbox Account To Ps4
One: Use Playstation Messenger
This is probably the easiest way to get images onto your PS4, and its also probably the most common way to do it.
Open the PlayStation Messenger app on your phone, and either pen a new message or choose an existing one. Whichever way you go, make sure its to someone who isnt going to mind getting random images from you.
Attach the image to the message using the paper clip icon at the bottom, then send it.
Now, turn to your PS4. Go to Messages, which can be found in the action bar.
View the message you just sent the image in, which will contain said image. Open it.
Once the image is full screen, give it a few seconds for the Information button to disappear, then take a screenshot by long-pressing the Share button on your controller.
The image will appear in the Capture Gallery just like all the others, allowing you to use it as your theme background.
Get Ps4 Clips To Iphone From Youtube
If you just upload the video in public, simply download it in your own channel and then press the “Download” button to save the PS4 clip to iPhone.
If you share the video as private, you might need an extra tool like YouTube Studio and YT1S to download get the PS4 videos on your iPhone. And the steps to download PS4 from YouTube to iPhone via these online downloaders are similar.
Step 1: Enter the official site on your browser.
Step 2: Put the link of the PS4 video on YouTube to the blank bar.
Step 3: Click on Convert and choose MP4 as the output format.
Step 4: Hit Download to save PS4 clips to iPhone.
About The Author
Read Also: How To Use Steam Controller With Dolphin
How To Record Hd Gameplay On Your Ps4
Its very simple to record gameplay on your PS4. Firstly, tap the Share button once to open the sharing menu, and then press X on the Sharing and Broadcast Settings option.
Next, press X on the Video Clip Settings option. Make sure the Length of Video clip is set to 60 minutes and the Dimensions are set to 1920×1080. After that, you can back out and load the game youd like to play.
Once you are playing, you can start recording at any time by double tapping the Once you want to finish your recording, simply double tap the again.
Once you are ready to move your recordings over to your PC, plug your USB stick into one of the front USB ports of the PS4. After,return to the home screen and select the Capture Gallery option. Recordings will be sorted into different folders, so you can either select the folder for the game you played or just select all.
Once youve found the recording youd like to save, press the Options button when the recording is highlighted.On the new window that appears, scroll up and select the Copy to USB storage device option. The video file you had highlighted before will now be ticked.
If you have other video files, they can also be selected now. After that, navigate to the copy button on the bottom right and press X once it is highlighted.
Finally, press OK and the file or files will be copied over to your USB stick. Once the copying has completed, you can disconnect your USB stick and connect it to your PC.
How To Record Ps4 Gameplay In Hd Upload To Pc And Edit For Free
Now ready to share with the world
In this guide, well be explaining how you canrecord high quality PS4 gameplay, upload it to your PC in the highest qualitypossible, and then edit it for free, making it ready for YouTube, Instagram, oranywhere else.
To begin with, we will take a look at thesoftware and hardware you will need to get this all to work. If you alreadyhave a PS4, the investment is very small, and the software will be completelyfree.
Once we have explained what is needed, welltake you through each process step by step.
Don’t Miss: Gta V Online Mods Ps4