How Can I Make My Content Stand Out
If you want to take your sharing further and really get creative with your in-game captures, there are some incredible tools available to make them stand out from the crowd.
Budding movie editors or directors need look no further than SHAREfactory, a free suite of video editing tools that can turn your clips into personalised showreels of your finest PS4 moments or even 60-minute-long epic movies fit for an Oscar.
This is just a brief overview of what you can do with SHAREfactory. For a deep dive, check out the online Wiki or just download the app and start experimenting!
Start a project
Each SHAREfactory project can contain up to 50 video clips and export 60 minutes of footage. You can add a theme to your project which contains a unique set of assets including stickers, fonts, intro and outro clips, transitions and artwork.
Edit your clips
Youll have tools at your disposal to trim your clips and edit them together using transitions and wipes to smoothly blend them together, create slow motion or time lapse effects and add filters to any scene you choose.
Can You Game Share On Ps4
In order to play games with friends or increase the number of available games, a lot of players are searching for how to game share on PS4. Fortunately, you can share PS4 digital video games with different consoles. By donging so, you can play more digital games with less money.
For physical PS4 game sharing, you can exchange the physical game disc with your friends. But with digital video games, you dont have a way to do so. Then you may ask how to share games on PS4. Here you can use the Share Play feature, also called gamesharing, provided by Sony.
How To Share Play On The Ps4
Here’s how to use the Share Play feature with a friend:;
1. On the Invite Players screen, add the friend you want to start a party with by searching for them, or select them from your friends list. Follow the instructions and choose Send Invitation.
2. Load the game you want to play.
3. Press the on your DualShock 4 controller.
4. Choose on your TV screen.
5. Select the friend you want to share your game with from your list. After they accept your invitation, your game systems will link and the 60-minute session will start. After the session expires, you can immediately restart another session and pick up where you left off.;
The person you’re Share Playing with will be able to see your screen as well as talk to you if you’re both playing with microphones. After you’re in a session together, you can also let your friend try out the game. Here’s how:
1. Press the button on your controller.
2. Choose Go to Party for Share Play on the TV.
3. Select Give Controller to Visitor.
4. From there you can choose either Allow Visitor to Play as You or Play a Game Together . The host will need to be a PlayStation Plus member to do this, but the visitor doesn’t. Playing co-op requires both gamers to be PlayStation Plus members, but only the host needs a copy of the game in both cases.
To go back to basic screen sharing, press the share button on your controller again, select Go to Party for Share Play and choose Take back Controller. This is also the path you’ll take to Stop Share Play.;
Also Check: How To Remove Parental Controls On Ps4
Can You Gift Games On Ps4
PlayStation users used to be able to gift games to their friends and family members on the PS4. It was a feature that many adored because of its ease of use. However, in April 2019, Sony got rid of that feature. Now, you can no longer purchase digital game codes from online retailers and give them to fellow PS4 users as gifts.
There is always an option for you to buy a physical copy of the game and give it to whomever you please as a gift. However, this will require more time and effort. Additionally, not everyone is fond of physical game copies. Some people prefer to buy their games online and strictly in a digital format. This is so you can have an easily accessible gaming library without the need for physical storage space. After all, games can take up a lot of space on your shelves after you have purchased quite a number of them.
If you want to maintain the digital format, you still have another possible course of action. You can buy a PlayStation Store Gift Card and send it to your friend or relative as a gift. With that gift card, they can buy whatever game they want using their own PSN account.;
There is no telling if and when Sony will change this policy, though. For now, that remains the norm, and your only alternatives are to buy a physical copy or buy a gift card.
Ways How To Gameshare On Ps: Share Your Ps4 Games With Friends And Family
Tripboba.com – It would be fun when we can play a game together with our friends or families. Luckily, there are some ways you can gameshare on PS4, which allows you to either share your entire PS4 game library with a friend or family member, including share a specific game with someone else.
In this article, we would like to share with you how to gameshare on PS4. Let’s check it out in his following article as compiled by Tripboba below!;
You May Like: How To Get Free Playstation Cards
How To Gameshare On Ps4 With More Than One Person With Sony’s Share Play Feature
How to Gameshare on PS4 – Photo by Business Insider
If you need to share games, sign in with your PlayStation account. Then, follow these simple steps on how to gameshare on PS4 with more than one person below.
Step 1: Select “Settings.”;
Step 2: Select “Account Management.”;
Step 3: Select “Activate as Your Primary PS4.”;
Step 4: Confirm this choice by choosing “Activate.”;
That is it! Finally, your friend will see every one of your games in their library and download and play them.
How To Gameshare On Ps4 2018
This guide will teach you how to gameshare on PS4. In the simplest steps, it allows you and others to link a library of games you buy on the PlayStation store and to access them collectively with fewer restrictions installed.
For this process, you only need access to your friend’s PS4 and your main account info.
Now, follow the following steps on how to gameshare on PS4:
Step 1: Start by signing in to your PlayStation Network account on a friend’s console.;
Step 2: Select Settings in the main PlayStation 4 menu.;
Step 3: Then, select Account Management.;
Step 4: After that, select Activate as Your Main PS4.;
Finally, select Activate. You may have to deactivate your PS4 console as the primary console to do this. Remember this, in case you’re experiencing difficulty making your friend’s PS4 your primary console.;
You should now have access to all of the games in your library accessible to play on your friend’s console. The titles will have to be downloaded onto the PS4 hard drive; however there’s no need to sign in once again into your account on that PlayStation.
If you are exchanging access; to your digital game libraries, have your friend or family member complete step 1 through step 4 on your PS4.
Don’t Miss: Ps4 Backwards Compatibility
Deactivate Your Psn Account
Since one PSN account just can set to be the primary PS4 on only one console at one time, you need to deactivate your current PSN account before your friend set the account as his primary PS4. Heres how:
Step 1. Press the PS button on your controller to open the dashboard and then select the Settings icon.
Step 2. In the Settings window, select PlayStation Network/Account Management or Account Management.
–image from howtogeek
Step 3. Select the Activate as Your Primary PS4 option, and select the Deactivate option and click on Yes to confirm this operation.
How To Share The Game On Ps4
To use the Share Play feature with a friend:
1. On the Invite Players screen, add the friend you want to party with by searching for them or select them from your friends list. Follow the instructions and select Send invitation.
2. Load the game you want to play.
3. Press the on your DualShock 4 controller.
4th Choose on your TV screen.
5. Select the friend you want to share your game with from your list. After accepting your invitation, your gaming systems will be linked and the 60-minute session will begin. When the session ends, you can immediately restart another session and pick up where you left off.
5 problems the PS5 has yet to solve
The person you are sharing with can see your screen and speak to you if the two of you are playing with microphones. After a session together, you can also let your friend try the game. Heres how:
1. Press the Button on your controller.
2. Choose Go to Party for Share Play on TV.
3. Choose Give the visitor the controller.
4th From there, you can either choose Allow the visitor to play like you do or Play a game together . The host must be a PlayStation Plus member, but the visitor does not. Both players must be PlayStation Plus members to play co-op, but only the host needs a copy of the game in both cases.
Continue reading: These are the best gaming televisions and the best gaming chairs for 2021
You May Like: Reset Parental Control Ps2
Can You Get Banned For Gaming Sharing
Dont worry game sharing is not illegal and you cannot get banned. Sony even clarified the rules about game sharing back in 2013 which you can see here.
Most downloadable games on the Playstation store such as Uncharted 4 have a legal license that allowed them to be installed and used through multiple PS4 system. When your system can legally play a game it is activated for that game.
You dont need to be signed into the PlayStation Network to play a downloaded game on your primary PS4, but you do if you want to play that game on another system.
Here is the licesnse in full
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
PlayStation Network License
Now Sony can ban your account and Sony officially lists the reasons on why you could be banned here but the closest reason relating to game scaring is banning an account on financial scamming/fraud.
You are not allowed to share account details due to accounts having security risks involving credit cards. If Sony knows a user has someone elses login details, you will both be banned on the first offence.
Most people who complain about game sharing being banned is they have publicly admitted to giving their friend their login details, if you want to game share dont share login details.
Things To Remember With Game Sharing
How To Gameshare On Ps: Share Your Ps4 Games With Friends And Family
Want to know how to gameshare on PS4? Then you’ve come to the right place. While lending physical PS4 games to your friends and family is pretty straightforward, it’s somewhat more difficult to share your digital PS4 library with others.
Luckily there are a couple of ways you can gameshare on PS4, allowing you to either share your entire PS4 game library with a friend or family member, or to share a specific game with someone else under your watchful eye. Sharing is caring, after all.
Interested in sharing your PS4 games with others? Then read on for our simple steps on how to gameshare on PS4.
- PS5 games: all the games rumored and confirmed for the PlayStation 5
- PS4 Pro vs PS5: will it be worth the upgrade?
- PlayStation Plus 2020: all the free PS Plus games you can get this month
Read Also: Will Ps4 Ever Have Backwards Compatibility
How Do You Game Share With Three Accounts
How To Use Share Play On Sony Ps4 And Ps5
The British Canadian Chris Penwell has been a video game journalist since 2013 and now has a Bachelors degree in Communications from MacEwan University. He has written for a variety of gaming websites, including Retroware, Gamepur, and TechRaptor. Read more…
If you own a Sony PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console and subscribe to PlayStation Plus, you can play games with a friend as if theyre sitting right next to you. Its called Share Playheres how to set it up.
Recommended Reading: How To Turn Off Auto Renew On Ps4
How To Share Games On Ps4
To share the digital games on your PS4 with you friends, you need to deactivate your PSN; account on your own PS4 and allow the one you want to share with to activate your account as his primary PS4. Then he can play all the games you own on his PS4. Dont worry; this is officially supported by Sony.; So please dont hesitate to share your PS4 games with those friends you can trust.
How To Gameshare On Ps4 With Family And Friends Fast And Easy
PlayStation has come a long way since its debut back in 1994. The current generation, PlayStation 4, more commonly known as PS4, has seen a plethora of games released and millions of users around the world. With that many PS4 players, one thing that often comes to mind is sharing games across the platform. When you enjoy a particular game, your natural instinct is to share it with your friends and family. Thankfully, PlayStation makes it relatively easy to do that. Here is how to gameshare on PS4:
You May Like: How To Delete Users On Ps4
Ways To Share Ps4 Games
Game sharing used to be as simple as swapping cartridges or discs with your friend. That’s still an option if you opt for physical games instead of downloading everything, but Sony actually provides two other ways to game share on PS4 that are much more up-to-date. One method involves the Share Play feature, which allows you to play local multiplayer with friends via the internet. The other is to share your entire digital game library with a friend by logging into their console.
There are three ways to game share on PS4, each of which serves a different purpose.
- Physical discs: Like older consoles, you are free to lend your physical disks to friends. Since they have your physical disc, you can’t play together.
- : This official PS4 feature allows you to play online multiplayer games with friends even if they don’t own a copy. You can also hand over control to a friend to let them play alone. Your friend needs to have PlayStation Plus, and sessions end after 60 minutes.
- Game sharing: This method requires you to log into a friend’s PS4 and set it as your primary console. It allows them to play all of your games, and you can also play together online.
How To Use Share Play On Ps5
After starting up your PlayStation 5, tap the home button on the DualSense controller. At the bottom of the screen, highlight the Game Base tab. The symbol looks like a half-circle with two players.
Choose the friend you want to play with and press X on the controller. Now, begin a Voice Chat. Once the room is set up, select View Voice Chat.
You should now be on the party menu. Below the room name, there are five symbols. You want to select the first that says Start Share Screen. Once selected, the process may take a few seconds to start.
In the party screen, it should now have a Share Screen | Share Play area below the symbols. Click it and then select Start Share Play. Highlight the person you want to share play with and press X.
You are then given three options. You can share your screen with the visitor to your game, let the visitor play the game as you, or play with the visitor.
In our example, you may notice the last option is greyed out. This will not be the case if youre using Share Play with a person on the same console. We are connecting a PS5 to a PS4 user.
Once youve selected an option, a notification will be given to your invitee.
Once youre in the game, you have 60 minutes to share the game with your friend. You can repeat this process as many times as you like.;Have fun!
You May Like: R6 Crossplay Release Date
How To Gameshare On Ps4 Playstation 4 Game Share Faq And Tips
- How many PS4s can you activate as primary on an account? Only one PS4 can be activated as the primary per account.
- Can 3 of us do it? Only 2.
- Do we have to leave the shared PS4 as primary for the DL games to work? Yes, you must leave whoevers account has the games as the primary for you to be able to play them.
PS4 Gamesharing Tips:
- If your account is set as Primary on a PS4, ANY account on that PS4 can play the games that your account has access to. They can play them on their own account like normal, earn trophies etc. Only one PS4 can be primary on your account.
- You can also sign into your account on ANY other PS4 and play all your games on that account as long as you STAY signed in, stay online on your ID.
- Remember, your account can only be present on another console that isn’t your own, so to make the most of the game share, it’ll be best to try and agree with your friend to meet halfway on the downloadable content.
- Do not give your PSN account details out to someone who you do not personally know as this could lead to your account being hacked.
- Go on your friend’s console.
- Make your account a Primary account , as well as deactivating your friends account on their PS4.
- Leave the account as a Primary account on your friends PS4 so they can access your downloaded content.
- Play on your account on your own PS4 as normal.
RecklessGamingHow To Gameshare on PS4 CorrectlyMrFredHD