Start Your Twitch Channel
Starting a stream on Twitch is easy. In the OBS studio interface, right click on the sources box and add the desired recording devices .
Click on the Studio Mode button to preview. You can use this to align all the elements perfectly, as long as you use several transmission components, like recording game scenes in combination with a webcam recording of yourself. If you are happy with this setup, you can begin streaming by clicking the Start Streaming button. If you want to stop streaming, click Stop Streaming.
Detailed information about fine-tuning the video and sound settings in OBS Studio is provided by the following OBS studio tutorial from the creator Nilson 1489:
In order to protect your privacy, the video will not load until you click on it.
Veja O Passo A Passo De Como Fazer Sua Transmisso Ao Vivo Pela Plataforma
Por Thomas Schulze, para o TechTudo
23/02/2020 07h30 Atualizado 23/02/2020
O Playstation 4 oferece integração a Twitch TV, serviço de streaming. Com a função, qualquer jogador pode transmitir suas partidas ao vivo, quando desejar. A ferramenta está disponível em todos os modelos do PlayStation, seja ele o console básico ou PS4 Pro. Para fazer as lives, basta fazer a sincronização de sua conta pelo site da plataforma . Confira, no tutorial a seguir, uma explicação completa e detalhada para começar a fazer streams no console da Sony.
Twitch TV: veja como fazer lives usando o seu PlayStation Foto: Divulgação/Twitch TV
Quer comprar jogos, consoles e PCs com desconto? Conheça o Compare TechTudo
Passo 1. Antes de qualquer coisa, é preciso criar uma conta na Twitch ou fazer login com sua conta já existente. Para tanto, visite o site da twitch em qualquer navegador de Internet. No campo superior direito da tela você encontrará um botão roxo com a opção cadastrar-se, ao lado do botão entrar, que serve para quem já tem uma conta inserir seus dados. Clique em cadastrar-se para criar seu canal, certificando-se de escolher uma conta de e-mail válida. Memorize tanto seu e-mail de login como senha, pois eles serão necessários no PlayStation e sempre que você quiser acessar sua conta
Como Streamar na Twitch via PS4: comece criando uma conta com email e senha no site da Twitch Foto: Reprodução/Thomas Schulze
: receba dicas e notícias de tecnologia no Android ou iPhone
Stream To Twitch With The Ps4 Broadcast Feature
Recommended Reading: How To Make A Modded Gta 5 Account Ps4
How To Stream Gameplay From A Ps4
You dont need fancy hardware to stream gameplay to loyal viewers. Sonys PS4 allows you to stream to a PC, and you can do this even without a capture card. While capture cards allow for better quality, they can be expensive. Remote play is an option, too, but it also has its issues.
Whether youre an aspiring streamer or a Twitch veteran, you should be familiar with a few methods for streaming PS4 gameplay. You can always switch from one to another when your preferred method fails and ensure that your viewers always have something to watch.
How To Start A Broadcast On Ps4
While playing a game, press the SHARE button on your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller > Broadcast Gameplay and select a service.
Sign in to your streaming account and adjust the settings such as Microphone/PlayStation Camera inclusion, and the display of Spectators Comments.
To adjust your Broadcast while streaming, press the OPTIONS button to reveal the Advanced Broadcast menu.
Recommended Reading: How Many Bookshelves For Max Enchantment Ps4
Take It To The Next Level With Multistreaming
If you are a pro-gamer or pro-streamer and want to reach a larger audience, multistreaming is your key.
Castr can help you multistream from OBS to Twitch and any other platforms such as Facebook Gaming, Facebook Live, YouTube Events, DLive, Mobcrush, and more. This can be done in three simple steps:
How To Stream Ps4 Or Xbox One Games On Twitch
Note: The following method was carried out on a PS4 since it has Twitch streaming embedded natively. However, if you wish to stream games from your Xbox One, you will first have to on your Xbox One by following the link here or by searching for it in the Store. After that, the process would remain the same for both the consoles.
1. First off, launch the game of your choice. Then, press the Share button on your controller. In the Share settings that show up, select Broadcast Gameplay.
2. Next up, select Twitch from the list of services.
3. You will now be required to log-in to your Twitch account. Simply head over to the activation page on your PC/Mobile, and enter the code shown on the PS4 to link your Twitch account to your PS4.
4. Once your Twitch credentials have been saved, the stream settings will show up. Give your stream a name and then select Start Broadcasting.
5. And thats it. A Twitch window will show up on your gameplay footage.
SEE ALSO: How to Create Discord Server and Invite Your Friends
You May Like: Philo On Ps4
How To Stream Twitch On Ps4
Console gaming has witnessed a meteoric rise in the last decade and a half, with sophisticated machinery dedicated to running games becoming widely adopted. The development of specialized consoles and the consequent rise in console gaming has been matched with that of the video game streaming industry in the last decade. While the 4th gen Playstation has been a flagship console favored by gaming enthusiasts from across the world, its most prominent streaming counterpart in the online game stream domain has undoubtedly been Twitch. Twitch now accounts for a greater percentage of the total internet traffic in the USA than Facebook and is behind only Google and Netflix. The practice of Streaming Twitch on PS4 represents the perfect confluence of these two mammoths of their respective industries.
As more people use consoles to play their games, it makes sense to use the same device for both gaming as well as streaming content. This eliminates the need to either switch or interfaces different devices depending on whether an individual is gaming on their own or streaming on Twitch. While more people are using the PS4 to stream on Twitch because of its practicality, the process can be confusing for novice streamers. Want to know How to Stream Twitch on PS4? Read on to find out!
Software To Stream On Twitch With Mac Windows Pc
If you want to stream yourself playing games or maybe doing something else on PC/Mac, then youll have to use any one of the following software.
1. OBS studio: OBS Studio is a free open source software while enables you to live stream and record your favorite moments. This software is completely free to use, so you wont have to pay a dime to use any of its features. However, setting up your live streaming using this software is not that easy.
2. XSplit: XSplit is another broadcaster and is a great alternative to OBS Studio. The interface of this software is much easier and unlike OBS, XSplit has a short setup process to start live streaming. However, this software is not completely free like OBS, so youll have to pay to get some advanced features.
You May Like: How To Dunk On 2k20 Ps4
Do A Final Check And Start Streaming
After you ve connected the console to Twitch, you ll be able to pick a style for the pour, enable the television camera if you have it connected, and select the output quality. When you re done with that, you ll be ready to start broadcasting to Twitch from your PS4. It s an easy action you don metric ton tied need to install the Twitch app to do it. You will need the Twitch app if you want to watch other people south streams on a PS4, however. For steps on setting up your PS5 to stream to Twitch, check out this guidebook .
Connect Twitch To Obs
Open Broadcaster Software is a free and open-source software program. OBS is often used as a software encoder, but many streamers customize it for advanced usage.
First off, you can install OBS here. OBS is available across Windows, macOS and Linux.
After installing, open OBS:
If you connect via Twitch account, click Connect Account> sign in to Twitch > input your 6-digit two-factor authentication number.
If you use your stream key, paste the stream key found in Twitch to your OBS.
Click OK, and now youre connected.
You May Like: Clear Cache Ps4
Make Your Stream The Best It Can Be
Whichever option you choose, take it seriously and leverage the power of free broadcasting software and an awesome free stream overlay to deliver the greatest experience to your viewers. If you cant decide which streaming software to use, check out our article on the best streaming software to use in 2020!
What are you waiting for? Start streaming today!
Gather Connect And Set Up Your Gear
Before you start setting up your streaming software, make certain all the hardware you need is connected. This means connecting your webcam and microphone to your computer. If you plan to add an extra calculator monitor to your setup or want to use a k sieve, now s the clock time to get it fix. Test everything a well. Set up your webcam at a beneficial slant and check out the audio levels on your mic. immediately s a full time to sound-proof the room you rhenium streaming in or adjust your lighting if you re using lights .
Read Also: Dolphin Dualshock 4
How To Get Good At Streaming On Twitch
On Twitch, success is measured by the distribution of hours watched. A identical express numeral of circus tent streamers, four thousand of them, hold three-quarters of bouncy hours watched. twitch has about 9 million monthly streamers, so the mathematics is obvious. A set of people aren t getting many eyeballs on their content. You ll need to put in a bite more campaign than just learning how to stream on Twitch if your goal is to find a target among the successful streamers. Creating your success strategy starts with the most important aspect : content .
How To Stream On Twitch With Obs
Setting up a basic streaming session on Twitch should take less than 5 minutes but OBS interface and configuration numbers could get you lost. You may look at your computers capacity to define the right specs for your streams. Heres a reference on choosing the right resolutions, bitrates and framerates.
You can also learn more at Twitchs Broadcasting Guidelines.
It usually takes several trials and errors to get the smoothest streams possible. We recommend that you experiment with different setting combinations before going live.
Also Check: How To Watch Directv On Playstation 4
Creating A Twitch Account
Twitch mho best features are merely accessible to register users. If you want to interact with message, you ll need to create an history. The same goes for joining the ranks of content creators. So that second where we ll start. After that, we ll cover the software, the gear, and the action of stream .
Connect Your Twitch And Playstation Account
Step 1: Press the Share button on your PlayStation controller. Afterwhich, youll be shown a list of options.
Step 2: Click Broadcast Gameplay and then choose Twitch.
Step 3: Select Sign-in, and after youve done that, youll see a unique series of numbers displayed on your TV screen.
Step 4: Copy the code and open up a browser on your computer. Next, sign-in on this Twitch page and paste the copied code to confirm your identity.
Step 5: A new option should appear on your PS4 after youve entered the code. Press Ok on your console, and voila, your PlayStation and Twitch accounts have now been successfully linked!
You May Like: Gta 5 Lock Car
Do I Need A Capture Card To Stream On Ps4
While its true that using a capture card in order to stream your console gameplay will give you more options to customize your live stream, its important to keep in mind that capture cards are completely optional. The current generation of consoles is more than capable of streaming directly to Twitch, without requiring any extra purchases.
How To Stream Directly From Your Ps4
You already have everything you need to start broadcasting on Twitch if you have a PlayStation 4 and a PlayStation VR. Direct broadcasting support is integrated directly into the console, so all you have to do now is log in and start streaming!
This is how you do it:
Don’t Miss: How To Dunk On 2k20 Ps4
Como Transmitir Sua Partida
Para transmitir sua partida para serviÃ§os online, siga estas etapas.
- Pressione o botÃ£o SHARE enquanto estiver jogando e selecione .
- Selecione um serviÃ§o online.Se vocÃª tiver vÃ¡rios canais, serÃ¡ exibida a tela para seleÃ§Ã£o do canal.
- Prepare-se para fazer a transmissÃ£o.VocÃª pode inserir uma descriÃ§Ã£o ou ajustar configuraÃ§Ãµes de vÃdeo na sua PlayStation®Camera ou o Ã¡udio do microfone. Para ajustar as configuraÃ§Ãµes avanÃ§adas, pressione o botÃ£o OPTIONS.
Set Up Your Ps4 For Live Streaming
There are a couple of settings you should pay attention to before you turn on your game and connect the cabinet to your Twitch account :
- Ensure HDCP is disabled. Youll find this option under Settings > System. Turn it on when watching content from services such as Netflix on your PS4. When streaming, it should be off.
- Set up your devices. In Settings > Devices you can find options for audio devices as well as the PlayStation Camera. This is where you can adjust levels for your microphone or headset. PlayStation 4 doesnt support any webcams other than the PlayStation Camera.
- Set up audio sharing. When you launch the game, press the share button on the controller and go to Sharing and Broadcast Settings > Broadcast Settings > Advanced Settings > Audio Sharing Settings. This is where you enable the sound from your microphone for your broadcast.
- Enable the chat. In the Sharing and Broadcast Settings > Broadcast Settings > Advanced Settings, you can check the Display Messages to Spectators and Spectators Comments to enable the chat.
Also Check: How To Use A Ps4 Controller On Project 64
Como Melhorar A Qualidade Do Vdeo
Estas orientaÃ§Ãµes podem melhorar a qualidade de vÃdeo de sua cÃ¢mera.
- Ilumine seu ambiente.
- Reduza a contraluz .
- Se a luz vinda das janelas estiver forte demais, feche as cortinas e use a iluminaÃ§Ã£o interior.
- Fique a aproximadamente 1 metro de distÃ¢ncia da PlayStation®Camera.
- Retire a pelÃcula protetora das lentes.
- Se as lentes estiverem sujas ou com marcas de dedos, limpe-as com um pano macio.
Estas orientaÃ§Ãµes podem ajudar quando o estiver definido como .
- Use um fundo azul ou verde.
- Para evitar que a sua sombra apareÃ§a no fundo, posicione-se longe do fundo e confira se o fundo estÃ¡ uniformemente iluminado.
- Selecione para permitir que a cÃ¢mera detecte o seu rosto e o fundo novamente.
- Para ajustar as configuraÃ§Ãµes de cÃ¢mera ou microfone durante a transmissÃ£o de conteÃºdo, selecione no menu rÃ¡pido.
- Limites na duraÃ§Ã£o de sua transmissÃ£o e outros detalhes variam de acordo com o serviÃ§o online.
- Para desvincular-se de serviÃ§os online, altere a configuraÃ§Ã£o para > > .
- Se as transmissÃµes nÃ£o iniciarem ou os comentÃ¡rios nÃ£o forem exibidos, certifique-se de que esses nÃºmeros de porta estejam habilitados no seu roteador ou firewall. Para obter informaÃ§Ãµes sobre a confirmaÃ§Ã£o dos seus nÃºmeros de porta e sobre como ajustar as configuraÃ§Ãµes, consulte as instruÃ§Ãµes fornecidas com o dispositivo de rede em uso e as informaÃ§Ãµes do seu provedor de serviÃ§os de Internet.
- TCP: 1935, 2805â2899, 6667